Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best hair straightener you can get?

I have a straightener, but it always pulls out my hair and its really annoying...Is there a straightener that doesnt really dry out your hair?What is the best hair straightener you can get?
Hands down CHI straighteners are the best. Somewhat expensive, but for the money I wasted through the years on Conair and other drugstore brands, It's totally worth it. It's amazing. Heats up super fast, leaves hair shiny, is tiny and portable, and it only takes about one swipe and it's straight ( and I have long, frizzy, curly hair).What is the best hair straightener you can get?
hi


my sister has a 'nicky clarke' one its red and its only about £25


it is really good and straightens your hair really well


you only have to put in like 2 or 3 times through some of your hair and plus its ionic


it gives you a really good finish


a good hair straightener needs to be around about 230 degrees celcius


and ceramic and ionic if it has all of those things it should be good


hope this helpd


x
I have a Conair Ceramic Flat Iron and a Ozon Titanium Flat Iron and I'd say the Ozon is my favorite.





Happy straightening!
i have a premier and it works fine for me, people always tell me i have nice healthy hair... i got it for $40 at london drugs. :D
no not really mine is a conair small Straightener





and it' does' not help me my hair is really thick and short





hope you find the best Straightener
depends on how much you are wanting to spend, I am a hair stylist and the best ones to me are: Paul Mitchell, Coriollis, And CHI
Remington wet2straight is the best if you have long thick hair
ghd's are really good
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment