Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which high street retailers stock ghd hair straighteners?

Argos sell them, you can reserve them on their website beforehand so you don't have to worry about them going out of stock: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Home.htmWhich high street retailers stock ghd hair straighteners?
I've only seen them in Regis and Debenhams. Argos didn't have it listed online when I was looking.





If you go to www.ghdhair.com you should able to look stores up.





But I bought mine for 拢85 online at beautysleuth.co.uk. They were the extra wide ones for long curly hair. Saved me 拢35 (based on Debenhams price) and it was brand new, came with a free heat proof mat, was free delivery and only took 3 days.





Depends on how urgently you need it I guess.Which high street retailers stock ghd hair straighteners?
ghd website for good deals. or are you in a hurry for Chrimbo?
I bought mine from a hair dressers but you are better to go to sally beauty salon if there is one near you.
regis and super cuts hairdressers there's one in kent's bluewater shopping centre.
i would be very surprised ifargos would sell ghd straighteners as GHD tends to only be stocked at hair salons and shopes that sell quality hair products.





click on www.ghdhair.com and there is a list of offical GHD stockists on there for the UK and abroad too, i think.





hope that helps.
Argos, Debenhams, Selfridges, and Regis hair salons
superdrug had them 拢89.99 (im in edinburgh)
ok well i got mine from a hairdressers there are the best place to get them gd luck xx
peter mark hair salon, argos tesco
Sainsbury's have them with 20% off.
salon services, or sally, you could also go into any salon as most sell them
Toni %26amp; Guy hair salons
  • makeup advice
  • 1 comment:

    Dr Purva Pius said...

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    Post a Comment