Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hair straightener do you recommend?

Is that Chi thing good?What hair straightener do you recommend?
CHI is amazing!What hair straightener do you recommend?
i've used flat irons for about 10 years now and went through a bunch of them before i finally found the CHI global beauty straightener. i've had mine for about 5 years now, and i've only had to replace it once in all that time. it's amazing. the problem with a lot of flat irons is that they don't get hot enough but this one gets up to 370 F and makes your hair super flat and shiny. i love the CHI and recommed it to all my friends but if you don't end up getting it, at least make sure you get a straightener with ceramic plates. they work the best!
I actually like my straightener best...its a Remington Wet to Straight. I would not recommend trying to dry your hair with it but thats the point of it...either use on wet hair or dry. But if you put the hottest setting on dry hair it works even better! I've had it for a year and it was only $20 at Meijer lol. I got it after my Chi Iron (was $100) broke late one night and I had to get ready to go somewhere so I had no choice but to go to Meijer since the other stores were closed. Anyways, it was the best choice ever.
chis are very pricey but if your looking for affordable and dependable i would reccomend tourmline hot tolls ceramic flat irons. it gets really hot really fast and it works well and stays straight all day, mine was regularly like 75 but i got in on sale for like 45. just shop around :)



heres some sites and different styles:



http://www.beautyencounter.com/078729011614.html?utm_source=YahooSiteSubmitPro%26amp;utm_medium=PPC%26amp;utm_campaign=YahooSiteSubmitPro



http://www.bebeautiful.com/node/9522?gclid=COGxr6LM5JgCFRhhnAodLWzjcQ
I don't know what kind of hair you have, but i have naturally curly hair and it takes a long time to dry, so i recommend a Wet to Dry straightener because then you dont have to wait for your hair to dry to start straightening :}
Chi is really really really good. It keeps your hair straight for HOURS and does a really amazing job. I have EXTREMELY curly hair, and Chi straightens it right out. : D But beware- they break easily and should not have the cord wrapped around it.
The remmington wet to straight works good you can use it when your hair is wet and since it is ceramic it will not burn or damage your hair. In my opinion the chi is too expensive and its not all that great.
I've never personally used a Chi but i have heard good and bad things about it. The amika works well. I have had a ceramic infrashine for about 3 years now and it still works amazing. i would recommend it to anyone!
ghd all the way! They are the best quality straightener out there! Worth the extra money!



Ciao



P x
Any perm solution will do their all about the same just put it on and don't roll it up just comb thew with it , down word , it will straighten it , that's all there is to it .
I have a CHI and it's the best one I've ever had! Whatever you do, go with a ceramic one - it's so much better on your hair than metal!



Here's mine : )

http://www.my-hair-tools.com/images/pink/a>
The wet to straight by remmington.

My hair is a frizz and nothin but curl.

Used to take me 2 hours to do my hair. Now it only takes 45 minutes.
Paul Mitchell brand hair straightener buuut those are expensive

I suggest talking to your hair dresser its always good to have the opinion of a porfessional
i am not at home and i cant remember the name brand but it is the kind that u can stratien ur hair when it is wet or when it is dry.
i have the curliest hair ever and the Chi works. i use it all the time! it is soooo amazing. i own 4 of them. definatly get the chi!!!
i use gillani.

its an italian striaghter, i have extremely curly hair so it has to be good. ahah

but its a little expensive. about 300 but its worth it :]
yes i have had one for two years. .. just get the normal black one cause that is what i have and it works great
GHD all the way don't get any other one they never compare, ghd are pricey but last years and are so nice and smooth on the hair if you have thick hair get the wide plate ones there wicked
Whatever straighteners you get, make sure they're ceramic straighteners. I have afro air, but it's relaxed. I've found the best so far is GHD straightners :o)
I heard the Chi works good, I use Remmington Wet 2 Straight and it gets my hair so straight! (I don't use it on wet hair though) its only like $30.00!
I like Le Angelique! I currently own one, %26amp; i've had no problems with it once so ever!

besides working great, it's Super Cute red/black leopard!!
Labspoke T3. Imported from America they keep your hair straight and sleek until you wash it. My sister has an afro and one straighten works days on end for her
no it isnt it doesn't work at all i would recommend a ceramic sraitener just look for it at target or walmart.
The chi will burn your hair. I recommend using the amika.



loveamika.com



Best of luck!
Straitening's for losers so i recommend not to.
my friend loves it i can not use it because my hair is very Straight already
Chi is very good, but quite expensive.
conair is amazing! its cheap and works great.. it lasted me for about 6 years
i also recomend CHI its the best and straightens our hair faster!!!
Try ConAir
REMINGTON WET TO STRAIGHT ALL THE WAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment