Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair straighteners?

my birthday is in october and i am getting a hair straightener can u guys please tell me if this one here is any good for its price ?http://www.myhaircare.com.au/Solid_Ceramic_64mm_Flat_Iron_113.html J



Just go to that website i may post another question later when i talk to mum about prices and you can tell me what ones i can get for under that

thanks byeHair straighteners?
Thats awful expensive for just a hair straightener. I have extremely wavy hair and I use a conair hair straightener that cost me only like $25-30 bucks. I bought it at walmart and It is the exact same model here.:



http://www.conair.com/tourmaline-ceramic-straightener-with-straightening-pins-p-461.html





Its only $44 online and It works great and it gets really hot too!!!

Its definitely a good buy.Hair straighteners?
I think that that price is a bit steep for a babyliss flat iron. I would personally recommend that you check out Folica.com. They actually have that same flat iron for sale at around 80 dollars.



http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_Profes_d1/a>



They have a huge selection of straighteners available on that site, so I would suggest that you shop around and read the reviews before you make a final decision. Good Luck!
Thats a good product, but quite expensive.

You could invest in a GHD for that price, they are the ultimate best and you certainly won;t regret them.
It looks pretty good, I've heard good things about the babybliss straighteners.
go fr it

No comments:

Post a Comment