Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best hair straightener you have ever used?

I have a Solia, and it is amazing. I heard that Remmington makes a No Frizz one that is only $50 and it os supposed to work great? Does anyone have the Remmington no frizz flat iron? And also what is the best straightener you have ever used? Thanks :DBest hair straightener you have ever used?
Ya, I've heard that the Solia is good, but I think the Chi hair straighteners are awesome, there's no other that even comes close. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.



It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.



I'm not sure if there are any left, but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



I hope that helps :)Best hair straightener you have ever used?
I've never used the Remmington but i have an amazing flat iron! it's ';Answers by Vadal Sassoon'; it gets hot REALLY fast and it doesn't give any frizz. You can find one at CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart,or Target. They're about 30-35$
i have very long hair , i would never consider anything except GHDs

i use the mk4锛宼hey never let me down,and i have it in EBsilk.
The Amika flat iron. I LOVE it. It's ceramic and has floating plates. It works wonderfully and keeps your hair pretty straight if you sleep with it done. I love it.
i have a GHD, %26amp; i love it [:



it was kind-of a lot of money, but it was well worth it !



you can get it at sephora in black or pink [:
i have GHDs and they are amazing!

they cost quite alot but i have had them for nearly 4 years now and theyre still working perfectly

i would definetley reccomend them :)x
Conair Infinity 2inch (:

It works pretty good with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment