Sunday, February 12, 2012

Guys Hair Straighteners?

Im wanting to straighten my hair (at girlfriends request:( ) and I was wondering what I should I do? my hair is quite thick, and how do you use straighteners without burning your scalp?





ThanksGuys Hair Straighteners?
wash ur hair as regular than u can go under the dryer dry ur hair than take it section by section. take little sections so it can come out straight. get as close to the scalp as possible and go up slowley. spray ur hair with heat protectant before hand so u don't burn ur hair than when ur done style ur hairGuys Hair Straighteners?
be verry careful
It's really not difficult, I straighten my hair sometimes every day, you're overthinking it. You should be more worried about burning your hair! Just put a heat protection spray/cream you can buy any drug/grocery store


on first. If it's on a high heat, go more quickly through the hair, low heat spend more time. The first is the better option, otherwise you're leaving your hair exposed to it for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment