Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are the best hair straighteners?

I have really really curly hair and i would prefer a wet / dry one.What are the best hair straighteners?
The Tourmaline T3 Wet/dry iron is the greatest!!!


I have super curly hair, I cant say enough good about this iron. It makes your hair soooo soft and shiny, seriously go for that one. If you want it cheaper, try ebay, otherwise its around $200. Good luck!What are the best hair straighteners?
well i use gold n hot but my friend use this straightener that stop it from being so curly but ask the store clerk to help u when u buy one
Okay I have used many that are ALOT better than the chi! I wouldn't know about one for wet/dry, but at Sally's they have many and you can talk to a salesperson about your presences. The one I have came from them, it works wonders! Has a long cord so I'm not stuck at the plug and it gets up to 420f! As soon as I plug it in its ready to go =). So yes I say take a trip to Sally's.





Don't forget the warranty the straighteners do get worn out
the CHI no doubt about it. it is also good for your hair which many straigteners arent. i would really highly recomend. ULTA also has them on sale a lot or they might come with some free product or something like that
i think ghd's are the best!!


i have a pair and i hinestly couldnt live without them! =D


x
i have a very good iron straightener called GAMA italy its ceramic professional... i only pass it one time and it leaves my hair straight all day i also put a after bath cream(sally's called ion) 2 help it even more...and also helps so i dont burn so much my hair.
the chi
CHI makes a good one, also InfraShine is good.
http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hairstraightening.net/products/n_solia_tourmaline_ceramic_straightener_60958.jpg%26amp;imgrefurl=http://www.hairstraightening.net/Wet-hair-straighteners.html%26amp;h=199%26amp;w=200%26amp;sz=24%26amp;hl=en%26amp;start=13%26amp;um=1%26amp;tbnid=hfvkAW__YqdtoM:%26amp;tbnh=103%26amp;tbnw=104%26amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtourmaline%2Bstraighten%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den





i found this on internet,


my friend has the same brand


and shes in LOVE with it


and i use it often, and it really does work good


the only difference is that hers is only dry


and that one is damp%26amp;dry ! :)


hope this helps
go to a sallys beaty supplie store they have everthing and really good ones
Chi makes really nice ones, but their Wet to Dry straightener costs about $200.
CHI straighteners





but good luck cause they're $100
ghd hun x
deffinetally the chi $99.00 in Florida usually around $150.00 it is pricey but deffinetally worth it
Remington Wet to Straight (the large plate size)


I have long, rediculus frizzy hair and every day when I get out of the shower I run this over it and in about 20 minutes its stick straight. I got it at Walgreens. It's a miracle worker.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment