Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whats the best hair straightener,and what are the best materials to keep it straight?

I already have naturally straight hair but it gets so frizzy and poofy a lot. i have a conair straightener i got for $30 but its not working out , everytime i straighten my hair in the morning for about 15 minutes, and when its afternoon in school it gets flyaways and i hate it ! and whats the best hair material thing to keep it straight? okaay thanks :DWhats the best hair straightener,and what are the best materials to keep it straight?
For me back when I had a bad perm. I was told by the hair dresser that I could go to a beauty supply store and by the perm stuff in a box with out the rollers and put in it my hair. As it sits take a comb and comb through all my hair for the length of time it calls to set. Then wash it out. Basically follow the directions on the box (with out the rollers). Then let dry naturally. I did this and my hair has been straight (back to my natural hair style) since.





You DON'T want to use the perm stuff if you have just permed or COLORED your hair with in the last 3 months. You have to wait 3 months after you permed or colored your hair to put the perm stuff in to straighten it. If you do it sooner you can FRY your hair. I know I did it once and it wasn't fun.





The perm stuff cost between $10.00 to $20.00 last time I checked.





I hope this helps.





Whats the best hair straightener,and what are the best materials to keep it straight?
Well... for a while don't take any special derma- or tricho- proven conditioners or shampoos. They don't work. You should get a hair straightening iron, they're fairly inexpensive and work wonders. And take a FLAT iron, not any curvy ones. A good brand would be CORNELL or PHILLIPS, they are very effective. A tip when ironing: Don't put your hand on the iron, it's very hot.


Always carry a hairbrush with you, and gently comb your hair while straightening it. This helps to hold the shape.


Wash your hair in cold water. Hot water does not help in defrizzing hair. You can have a shower in warm water though.


Comb your hair every time before you go to bed. This straightens the hair in the night.


but be careful... the iron dries up your hair so make sure you give your hair a good wash with normal shampoo and conditioner when you get home!





Hope this helped getting you straighter hair.
cheap straightners always burn and damage your hair.


you get what you pay for.





go to your local hairdresser and ask what they recommend. i use pps spray straight hot iron. works well.
GHD straiterners are the best and hair productsss; KMS faltout hairspray keeps it really strait!!,

No comments:

Post a Comment