Friday, February 10, 2012

Carnival Cruise Line- hair straighteners?

I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise, and my straightener did NOT work. I was wondering if I will have the same problem on Carnival? Thanks !





xoxo


caseyy.鈾モ櫏Carnival Cruise Line- hair straighteners?
i went on a carnival cruise and my straightener worked just fine; no problems whatsoever.Carnival Cruise Line- hair straighteners?
I don't really think that you will have the same problem again because my blow drier worked the last time I went there. (I do believe that driers use up more energy than straighteners.) It was probably just a malfunction that happened with the outlet. If this happens to you again, talk to one of the employees or maybe the manager so that they may assist you next time or move the straightener to a different plug.
All of our appliances have worked fine on the Carnival ships.





However, I do recommend taking along a power strip.





There is usually only one power outlet in the cabin.





The power strip makes it more convenient if you have multiple items to plug in (hair appliances, clock, chargers for 2-way radios, etc.)
Did you say something about it during the cruise? It could have been and issue with the outlet. I am sure that this was an isolated incident.


Make sure that you ALWAYS inform STAFF when something doesn't work in the cabins so they can repair it or explain to you why it doesn't work properly.
no i have been on three and mine worked


you shouldn't have any problems :)
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment