Sunday, February 12, 2012

In your opinion, what is the best type of hair straightener?

I had a hair Straightener but it broke. It was not a very high quality one, and it didn't work well. I am wondering what hair Straightener gives the best results. I have medium/thick hair. In your opinion what hair straighteners are the best from your experience?In your opinion, what is the best type of hair straightener?
I think that paul mitchel has the best hair straightener it heats up in like 30 seconds and doesn't damage your hair as much as others do.In your opinion, what is the best type of hair straightener?
I've used over a dozen straighteners; I have fairly thick and very long hair that curls in VERY tight spirals, so it's hard to get my hair straight!



The straightener I've had the best luck with is made by HerStyler. I like it because it gets hot very quickly, it doesn't damage the hair because of the type of iron they use, and probably the best feature is how easy it is to just manipulate the straightener and the end of your hair to curls the ends under. You can also use it to make controlled curls all over your hair, if you want something different. It's much more versatile than most other flat-irons that I've used, and it's lasted me over 2 years now (using it almost every day).
i just got the FHI Runway which is pretty pricey but you should really look at there flat irons.. they have ones that are cheaper but really either way they are amazing also because you have thick hair they will work wonders. trust me i have tried so many and these ones a durable, last long, heat up fast, they don't damage hair at all, and are overall great.

just google FHI and there will be main website.
Paul Mitchell smooth

i use it and works very well for me i have medium frizzy crazy hair and ends up like another persons hair, super smooth
You can choose GHD, if you don't have any problem with the price. Because GHD is bit costly.

But CHI is not bad also.
Chi is amazing, but also a bit pricey. If you want great hair, you have to be willing to spend a dollar or two!
GHD obviously! They are literally amazing!
HAI http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_d4/a>

I own this one and it works great. I've had it for three years and it's still in really good condition.
CHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment