Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair Straighteners?!?

I need a new hair straightner and I either want a chi or a bedhead.. but is there any reasonably priced straighteners?Hair Straighteners?!?
Sedu. I have curly hair and had been using a cheap flat iron. It was giving me hair breakage and drying my hair out. I bought the Sedu hair straightener a few months ago. It is easy to use, leaves my hair shiny and ';dead straight'; within 5 minutes of use (after blow drying).Hair Straighteners?!?
It really depends on the type of hair you have, there is no perfect straightener. People say Chi is good, but othere's say it's bad. Same with Bedhead, GHD, MaxiGlide, etc.





With that being said. I use the Conair C25 1-5/8. I think it's good because it's gentle, doesn't fry my hair, and if the heat gets to low it has a heat recovery system. It has a comb attachment to keep the hair in place. I have basically normal wavy hair so I don't need a high heat and so far this is the best I've come across and it runs under $30.
i dont have a chi or a bedhead lol, i have a revlon. but it depends on how high each straighteners temp. can go and the type of your hair. my hair is fairly curly, not too loose and not too curly. mine costed around $25. lol yea i got it at target, and it works really really good.
I HAVE THE PERFECT one..








Its a Remington Wet2Straight,


you can use it on wet hair or dry hair and its only like $26.00 you can get it at walmart.
In the under $100 Range bed head would be your choice. For mid Range price$100-175), I would suggest CHI or Sedu. If price isn't an option, my personal favorite brand are GHD stylers.
you should get a sedu check out their site


apparently this is the hair straightner that the hollywood stars use

No comments:

Post a Comment