Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's the best hair straightener that you can but, without damageing your hair too much.?

The one that I have now, I got it from a hair salon and makes my hair thin, and somewhat frizzy. I tried using a shampoo that thickens it a bit, to see if that works, but it didn't.





Any suggestions?What's the best hair straightener that you can but, without damageing your hair too much.?
Any Ionized one is better for your hair.What's the best hair straightener that you can but, without damageing your hair too much.?
i use my CHI every day and my hair is pretty healthy
GHD
I had to actually stop using my hair straightener, because if I kept on, my hair would fall out.


I wish I would've known back in September to get the CHI. It's so amazing, and it leaves your hair feeling shiny and smooth, without causing harmful damage to your hair.


So I would suggest to first get the Redken spray for extra protection;


Use before and a spritz after.





Hope I could help.
First of all, a thickening agent wouldn't be good, if you were trying to get rid of frizz. You need to buy something to put on your hair before you straighten it. (i.e., straightening serum, etc.) With any flat iron, you can get damaged hair.





When you straighten, make sure your hair is CLEAN and DRY. You should also wait to straighten after you blow-dry until your hair cools down. It's best to straighten your hair after blow-drying, and not washing your hair at night (letting your hair air-dry), then straightening it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment