Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need as many answers as possible for this question, please(it's about hair straighteners)?

i think i'm going to get a remington wet 2 straight, because it seemed like a lot of people really like it, but a little while ago some people told me it was horrible and i would be wasting my money on one of those. so who thinks a remington is better and who thinks i'll waste my money on one of those?

thank you so much for all of your answers in advance. i will choose someone random for best answer, i just need your honest opinion!I need as many answers as possible for this question, please(it's about hair straighteners)?
Me myself have one. They are really good, you straight your hair when it is wet or damp or even dry. You don't need even a hair dryer anymore. But it doesn't do it in one slide either, you need at least 2-3 slides, i mean for that money that what you Will get. But will straighten you hair well. If you want your hair really straight i recommend you this: http://www.stylewithremington.com/tstudi/a>



I have this one too, it straightens your hair really straight, i mean professional silky straight. It is $40.00 dollars, go to bed%26amp; bath and beyond and use a $10 OFF copoun and then you will get for $30.00, or Use a 20% OFF copoun for $32.00 Plus tax.I need as many answers as possible for this question, please(it's about hair straighteners)?
I have naturally curly hair that I straighten daily. I purchased the Remington Wet 2 Straight a few years ago in an attempt to cut down on styling time and to avoid blow drying. Honestly, I wasn't thrilled with the results.



When you put a hot iron to wet or damp hair, it makes a sizzling noise and steams a lot. I had to run the flat iron over the hair a few times to get it passably straight, which, for me, defeated the purpose of the iron. I ended up spending more time styling with the Remington than blow drying and flat ironing normally. Additionally, I stopped using the Remington because I was worried that repeatedly using a hot iron on my damp hair would cause damage and breakage.



I purchased a professional iron (a Chi, which I love) and have had great results. If you're not looking to spend a ton of money on a flat iron, Conair makes a good version with small plates. You can see it here: http://www.conair.com/satin-finish-ultra/a>
okay i have the wet to straight straightner and i LOVE it, especially if you have really long hair, you dont want to wait for 5 hours for your hair to dry, you can just go ahead and straighten it wet, it was the best thing i have ever purchased, and i have tried just about every straightner and that one is the best!!!!
it's not worth it, my neighbor has that and I used it once when I was at her house and it starts to smell like fish after a while ! D:

and don't even straighten your hair while it's wet ! it fries it up and gives you dead ends and frizz and it is NOT cute.

if you want to get a straightener [and don't mind spending like a hundred bucks] get the CHI one. my hair stylist uses it and it leaves it really straight and sleek and shiny. right now, I have the bedhead 1inch 'Light Me Up' thing, and it's working pretty good as well.
I would recommend not purchasing it because I too have heard the same negative comments. I have the CHI straightener which straightens with stone plates. Even though I paid alot for it, I've had it for over a year and it still works as good as the day I bought it. It is great for straightening and for loose curling. It is a dry iron; however, I believe it is less damaging to my hair.
a Remington Wet to Straight is called a cheap iron and these irons can be found at Wal-Mart or a drug-store. these do not get your hair as perfect as the pro irons,fry your hair like crazy,and snag on your hair/break it off. if you want to be an iron, buy a pro one! most of them are almost $200,but the best iron in the market(Sedu) is only $115!! Sedu is the best! it leaves my hair soft,silky,straight, and shiny in less than half the time with a normal iron! i've tried ALOT of other irons but i highly recomend this one:)



b4 aftr pics-http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1/a>
Just buy something at a store that has a good return policy... try it for a day or two and ifyou like it great... keep the receipt and make sure to recheck your choice in a week or two so that if you are unhappy with the item you can return it... no waste of mney there



I do not shop at stores that make you jump through hoops to return items that are inferior. Don't abuse the policies though.
well i work in a salon and 1st of all don't do it to wet hair. and to be honest some of my clients love it and some regret it. It costs $$ and i would need to see how your hair looks 1st.. well u should get a serious opinion at your salon. Don't just go to any salon b/c they will just want your $$$
I have never personally use that brand but I do use a straightener that is called GVP at Sally's Beauty Store and it is pretty cheap and it works excellent. I have really thick hair and it def. does the job. Everyone says its as good as a CHI and it goes to like 420 degrees. Its worth it to try it.
Hair straightener you need, huh?...hmmmm...how about a real good...((( HORROR film)))...that should straighten your hair in a hurry, and make it stand on its ends.....(well, sugar, you asked for as many answers/ ideas as possible, so dont let your hair get all curled up `cause of my answer..)
if you really care about your hair, you will use a quality salon straightener.

expensive, but worth every penny.



this might help:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
You may not want to use that hair straightener. Try using a Chi Flat Iron. They are excellent.



For thermal protection, use the Chi 44 Thermal Portection Spray to prevent damage to the hair when straightening.
just get a ghd straightner.. ie nicky clarke... its expensive ya but its betta quality, more effective nd less damage... nd id buy tresemme heat defense spray for my hair also 4 extra protection :)
Go to a professional beauty salon and ask what they would recommend for your hair type. Then buy it at a local drug store . Beauty salon's charge twice as much.
well you should ask a professianol if it's right for your hair but if it is then don't use it with wet hair and not that much or hair might break
get paul mitchell at visible changes
They do suck get the kiyoseki its cheap and its better than the CHI



http://www.kstyler.com
I have it, and it damages my hair and gives me split ends. I don't recomend buying it.
they suck i have one don't even bother

i head bed head suck tooo
they suck and ruin your hair and you shold never use it on wet hair

No comments:

Post a Comment