Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I have very long hair and, before investing in a new straightener, I would like to know which is the best one.What is the best hair straightener?
Chi straightener. it really straightens and evenly distrubutes heat, lessening split ends.What is the best hair straightener?
a chi, and use a heat protectant always before straightening! this brand is the best i have ever used, it works for everyone and maes your hair silky and smooth
http://www.sallybeauty.com/flat-iron/SBS/a>



I personally like this straightener. I think mine has wider plates though. I love it though. It straightens my hair extremely well, and I have pretty thick hair.
the GHD's are the best hair straightener

it does not take long to heat up and reduces frizzy ness in the hair



they are dare but are well worth the money

they long lasting and you can do curls with them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment