Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wet hair straighteners?

I have REALLY thick poofy hair with ALOT of volume! A friend was telling me about a really good straightener used on wet hair. Do those usually work good? For my hair to be pin straight I have to first blow dry my hair than use a flat iron small piece by piece. Thank You :)Wet hair straighteners?
i have a wet to straight straightener... and it works really welll but omg it takes FOREVER.... i have long and poofy wavy hair so wut i do is jus let me hair air dry then i straghtin it and it is super straight!... cuz blowdrying m hair b4 i straightin makes it a lil poofy still.. so try not to blow dry it unless ur n a hurry! but ya i have to use sections too!Wet hair straighteners?
ceramic straight iron by NP.





i don't think it's supposed to be used on wet hair, but i asked the salon i bought it from and she said as long as it's not DRIPPING wet , it should work fine.
Hmm i heard your not really supposed to, because it can fry your hair allot more easier that way. but maybe if you have the right type of straightener it will be fine. Good luck!
i am currently in cosmetology and our instructor stresses NOT to use these things.....they do fry your hair alot worse.....hope this helps and good luck
I just don't advise them because I heard they were more damaging. They yank more on your hair to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment