Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can i get a hair straightener that works well?

i need a REALLY good hair straightener because my hair doesn't straighten very well. where can i get one for cheap? What brand is the best?Where can i get a hair straightener that works well?
i have a remington wet to dry straightener and its a life saver. it also works on dry hair too and has 30 settings. it wasnt extremely expensive, but for anything thats gunna be good enough quality, the money starts to add up. i got mine from target, but walmart is good too and sometimes walgreens. hope this helped=].Where can i get a hair straightener that works well?
chi or fhi straighteners are really good, they are exactly the same but fhi is a little cheaper. go to trade secret and ask the person who works there about the difference between them. and sorry but you cant get a really really good salon straightener for 20 bucks. you have to just suck it up and invest the money in a good one. chi and fhi straighteners last a really long time too.
well, i have had veryy many hair straighteners in the past and ive found that CHI is the best it turns on in like seriously 1minute and it straightens extremely well the lady that cuts my hair has the same one as i do. it is a good investment... i love it SO much. and it gets kinda hot so if you had a chi or any other staighteneer you should most definatley use heat protection i found that redken in the small brown bottle was best but any kind works. CHi's are kinda expensive though ($100) I hope i helped! :)
whatever you do..... DO NOT get a Vital Sasson Answers straightner. It works as good as a dollar tree one. I cant wait to get my new one. I HATE my Vital Sasoon straightner. If you are looking for a cheap, but effective flat iron, get a Wet To Straight ! ! ! ! ! they are the B O M B








:) Hope I Helped! :)
People say that Chi is best, but I've found that BaByliss is much better.


for a rallygood striaghtener you're going to have to splurge though
My hair is very thick and frizzy. I went to Harmon and got the Chi straightener. I love it and it works really well. Hope i helped!
I have a remington straightener and it works very good and it was only like $17.Conair sucks.Don't get those.

No comments:

Post a Comment