Friday, February 10, 2012

Does a hair straightener hurt your hair?

My mom says that hair straighteners fry hair, because the oils on the hair get too hot. Is she right? And if she is, does it do any damage to the hair permanently, like chemical straighteners? Or might it just hurt the hair that is already there? I have curly hair and don't ike it, and was wondering about this alternative, since some of my friends use it. Thanks.Does a hair straightener hurt your hair?
Look for a good straightener. One that doesn't fry hair. Stay away from ceramic straighteners and use hair products that keep your hair hydrated.Does a hair straightener hurt your hair?
My hair dresser said to use a great quality ceramic straightener (usually can cost around $120.00) and a moisturizing conditioner. I straighten my hair alot, and it looks gorgeous and shiny. So obviously it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment