Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's a hair straightener that works really good and quickly straightens on thick hair?

i have thick wavy curly hair, and its 2 inches below my shoulder. and any hair products that would help my hair remain really straight for the day would also be helpful. thanks :]What's a hair straightener that works really good and quickly straightens on thick hair?
get a remington there at a good price


chi does not work and they are too much moneyWhat's a hair straightener that works really good and quickly straightens on thick hair?
Go to a Dominican hair dresser when they blow out my hair I don't have to worry about weather my hair is really curly an long and all they charge me for deep treament n blow out my hair is $25 dlrs
it doesn't really matter what the brand is but the best is a ceramic one. it usually says it on the box or the straightener
I use a CHI, my hair is thin, but both my sisters are thick and it usually straightens theirs in about 15-20 minutes.
get a chi

No comments:

Post a Comment