Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best hair straighteners?

I'm looking into buying an expensive hair straighter in 2 weeks, i wanted the sedu but it is unavailable so my choices are Chi(pink one) and Paul brown hawaii hair straighter, which one is good? Which one will make my hair soft and silky and shiny. What are your experiences with them? Which one will be well worth the money?Best hair straighteners?
you should get an instylerBest hair straighteners?
From my experience with a pink Chi that I've bought from a salon...It is fantastic! I've tried so many inexpensive Straightenersrs and this is the only one that actually works effectively! It is well worth your money! I've had mines for over 1 year and it works the same like i got it the 1st day. I have wavy, frizzy, curly hair and my pink chi does the job of straightening and with biosilk on my hair prior to using the iron it gives it a shine! good luck!
i would say the chi i use them all the time at my school (i am getting my cosmo license). but also it is the preparation of straightening to keep it straight. i have curly hair and they work great on mine, which is hard to find. but when you blow dry your hair use a moose or gel to protect your hair from the heat and to help it hold the straightness. also before you straighten and after you blow dry use a heat protector it might cost a little for for the extra products but it will be better in the long run.
i would get the Chi.


So much better than the other.


it makes your hair soft.


but you have to use hair products to make it shiny,lol.


and i have a chi.


they last FOREVER.


and are amazing.


the Chi is worth it,definatly.
CHI is the best hair straightener i have ever used, but for best results make sure to apply a serum before you straighten your hair I use Chi silk infusion and it makes my hair silky, shiny and smooth
i use a black chi (im assuming its pretty much the same thing) i've had it for almost four years and its amazing:] it doesnt make your hair all dry it actually makes mine softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment