Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair Straighteners do you reccomend from here?

please choose a couple so i can compare prices and such.

http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=c/a>Which hair Straighteners do you reccomend from here?
I know people who swear by the Chi Iron so my recommendation would be the Chi.Which hair Straighteners do you reccomend from here?
Any is good just make sure it's cermanic. Hairart work wonderfully in my opinion and last twice as long.
coriollis
The CHI one is the best
I had the CHI (third one down) and I loved it! It went across my hair really nicely without tugging or snagging, and it lasted like 4 years. Then one of the plates fell out, but they fixed it and sent it back for free! I definitely reccommend it. Another one just like it is the Paul Brown one that looks just like it, it wasn't on that site, but I've had it and loved that one too.
i have the bed head one. its not that good. and ive heard that chi is really good too so you should probably get that one.
  • face cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment