Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Different hair straighteners, different quality?

so i used my friend's conair straightener($30) and it worked just fine, and my hair was soft and didnt smell burnt. then i used my other friend's bedhead straightener($100) which worked the exact same. i dont know which one to buy, but is one really better than the other, and will it damage my hair less?Different hair straighteners, different quality?
To tell you the truth...I bought my hairstraightener from Wal-Mart ( weird right) and it is perfect! I've had it for over a year and it has never let me down! My husband always says you get what you pay for!! So if the straighteners worked the exact same...why do you want to pay all that money for something less and still reliable?


your best bet is the $30 straightener--you can always return it if your not satisfied!





Good Luck!Different hair straighteners, different quality?
the difference is not in the inmediate result, but in the long term use one, go with the bioionic if you can; at first glance the finished result is the same, but it trully protects your hair structure, so in the future you don't get straw-like broken hair.
The best ones on the market (from a hair salon) are the Bioionic. Pricey but worth keeping your hair healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment