Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anyone know of a good and not too expensive hair straightener?

Hello, I have semi thick hair i don't know if that makes a difference. But does anyone know of a good, decently cheap straightener for under maybe under $40?

Thank you! :)Anyone know of a good and not too expensive hair straightener?
If your limit is about $40 than check out the flat irons at Sally's. I hated the cheap Conair's %26amp; Revlon flat irons from walmart they usually caused too much breakage when I used them in the past. I have a GVP and like it a lot, it never fails me and I had it for over a year now. Sally's sells the GVP now for $60.





This is a Jilbere de Paris these flat irons are pretty good too, you can't go wrong with them. You can check out the reviews on it too.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/porcelain-fla/a>Anyone know of a good and not too expensive hair straightener?
yes,I know ! you can visit ebsilk.com ,the hair straightener's price is very low ! and the quality is also very good. many girls come to buy it there!
If you want to permanently straighten your hair ... buy a relaxer. Women of color have used them to straighten hair for generations, just make sure you get one that says it is for fine or color treated hair so it won't be too harsh
Wet2Straight. By Remmington. walmart and target have em, for 29 bucks! You can straighten your hair RIGHT after you get out of the shower! I have one and its AMAZING!
Any Conair product works great! At WalMart theyre GREAT quality and all under $35. I have extremely fizzy/curly hair and ths straighten is amazing!
I use a Revlon ceramic straightener and I love it. $20 @ Wal-Mart for sure. :)
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment