Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home hair straighteners?

I was at the store today and I saw some chemical home hair straightener kits. I was wondering if they were any good. As of right now I am using straightening irons to straighten out my hair. But if these home hair straightening kits work, I was going to buy and use them.Home hair straighteners?
If you want your hair permanently straightened, then use a home kit. You may want to consult a stylist first. If you don't want your hair to be straight all the time, then continue using the iron. It's not nearly as harsh on your hair as those chemicals will be!Home hair straighteners?
they do work, just be careful they can cause a LOT of damage. When you use the comb to comb it through don't use the side with the teeth, use the flat end(trust me that's how the professionals do it). Be sure to condition your hair well the day before you do it %26amp; three days afterwards



If you need anymore help feel free to ask or you can visit my forum:

http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind/a>
Soft and Beautiful is a good brand. They come in Regular and Super. Super will burn faster than the regular will. And if this is your first time get the regular. It won't hurt your hair as bad. Just follow the instructions and it is best if you have a friend or somebody else do it. It's hard to do it yourself.



I use them all the time and they have never hurt my hair. They burn if you leave them in to long though. So you have to be careful and that little scale they come with don't go with it. Just leave it in until you feel a little heat.
I used one of them before and it killed my hair you should just use a flat iron this was you can wear it curly or straight. Good luck!
enjoy your hair the way it is...and be thankful you have it.
I've never done one but I've read that there are a lot of risks involved if you don't follow the instructions to the letter. I do know from my own experience, I have really strong hair and I went to a salon TWICE to get it chemically straightened and I still ended up with waves. It's not as curly as it was but I still have to use the iron every time. Its not a matter of how curly your hair is but how strong it is. So if you have strong hair you may end up wasting your time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment