Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Iso hair straighteners vs solia pink straighteners?

i was just wondering which one is the better buy, which one is the better one for your hair. there both around 80 bucks. can anyone help??

oh.. also, do you know anywhere i can get them cheaper??Iso hair straighteners vs solia pink straighteners?
I recently bought a new straightener. Before I bought one I did some research and was planning to buy a Chi or a Sedu straightener. They are around 200.00 to 250.00. I ended up going to Sally Beauty supply and buying one of theirs because there is a Sally store close to my house and I was anxious to buy one. It was a good decision. The straightener I bought only cost 60.00, and it is great . Everyone that uses it says it's awsome. It's a Jilbere de Paris Tourmaline series (the wide one).The skinny one would be cheaper.. I highly recommend it. God bless!!Iso hair straighteners vs solia pink straighteners?
I would go for the Iso straighteners, but it really depends on your hair type.



You can buy them here:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ISO-PINK-PRO-TOURMAL/a>



Very cheap, brand new, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment