Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hi does anyone know if SCP hair straighteners are any good?.?

I read about them on the net, They sound really good but i just don't know how good they seem fairly priced, Unlike the ghd's (gd but deer), so if anyone has a SCP hair straightener or knows someone who does who can tell me if they are any good there your reply would be greately appreciated.





Thanks to any future replies.





S.L xxHi does anyone know if SCP hair straighteners are any good?.?
Not tried them, but if you want GHD standard go for KODO ones. I think their better than GHD (im a hairdresser and we used KODO in the salon)





They cost 拢49.95 from the site below (normally retail for around 拢90)Hi does anyone know if SCP hair straighteners are any good?.?
I swear by my GHD's there the best and every single girl and guys ( some of them) own them! Dont even consider buying another brand! I dare to think what i did without them! x
ghd's are very expensive but are so worth every penny, so save up and buy them, no others come close!
not sure but my girlfriend uses those ghd ones
i don't know bout them but i think GHD's are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment