Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I use a hair straightener for the back of my head?

How like would I, how do you people get the hair on the back of your head?





thanksHow do I use a hair straightener for the back of my head?
To straighten the hair in the back of my head I have a mirror in front of me and behind me. I then reach behind my head and hold out the hair that I want to straighten. I then pinch the hair with the flat iron, straighten in, and repeat until I am satisfied. It's a little bit tricky at first, but pretty soon you'll get the hand of it and won't even need a mirror behind you.How do I use a hair straightener for the back of my head?
I flip my head over. Sometimes its really hard to reach certain sections, especially if you have long hair. My suggestion is to flip you head over, brush your hair out upside down, and straighten it that way. then when you're finished, flip it back right side up, brush it out again, and voila!
If you don't have a mirror that opens up on both sides to see the back then straighten it and use a hand glass mirror and face it towards the mirror while you're looking in the hand glass. Touch up from there.
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment