Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Argos hair straighteners ?

Which do you recommend i should buy from the catalogue. I have long thick wavy hair.I will not buy them off the internet.Thanks.Argos hair straighteners ?
Babyliss pro 230. I've got some and they're brill. My hair is long and thick with a wave at the back and ringlets at the front, not pretty girly ringlets, but frizzy fork in an electric socket ringlets ! My daughter has GHDs and these are just as good and half the price. You can get them in Asda and Tesco cheaper than Argos.Argos hair straighteners ?
Well i don't have a cataloge here if u want cheaper i think KODO is a great alterative to GHD i have a pair and they work just as good as my mates GHD's. a pair that might be in their though are nickey clarke they were very good if not as good as mine cos another one of my mates has them. For the record don't go for babalysis (sp) and u need to spend usally 拢25+ minimum to get a decent pair which acutally work!
Go to a hair salon and buy GHDs they are expensive but worth every penny you will just waste your money on anything else i know i had 5 sets before i bought GHDs and none of them were very good
I agree with most other people on here. If you are buying cheap pair of straightener, they are not going to last and you won't get good results from them. definately go GHD - they are easily better than anything else out there and give great results. You can get them for 拢94.95 with free delivery from



HaircareHeaven



http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/product_/a>
GHD's are really the best but if ur gonna go for some from argos dont count on them being very good but sometimes the more expensive ones are ok. wavy hair sounds like fun though dont ruin it:D
babylis Pro. AMAZING!!!!!
The cermanic one with black tile.
I have a Chi straightening iron and it's the best thing I have ever used!
Dont waste your money on GHD's!

They're a big NO NO!



I used to have GHD's but they blew up in my hand while i was using them!



I now have treseme straighteners! I think i got them from Argos! They're so good and didnt take all the money from my wallet! =)
Hey Hunny

Maybe you should save up to get ghd.

Much better
i have spent a fortune on straightners in the past and eventually bought a pair of ghd's about 3 yrs ago on hqhair.com for quite cheap - about 75 i think which is cheaper than most. eventually through use the cord became a little dodgy and I sent them back to ghd to be fixed and they returned me a brand new pair with their compliments. goes to prove you get what you pay for especially in customer service with ghd!! id save up and get the ghds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment