Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can Hair straighteners Burn out hair dye ,!!?

I have just dyed my hair black from brown I straighten my hair most days Can the hair straighteners Burn out the hair dye so my hair colour fades If so how can I prevent this,Can Hair straighteners Burn out hair dye ,!!?
only if you keep the straightner on one part of your hair for ages becuase my friends did it once. but if you just glide it through your hair like normal it shouldn't do any harmCan Hair straighteners Burn out hair dye ,!!?
yes it will make your hair fade faster. It wont be that dramatic of a fade if you blowdry your hair using a round brush because you can get your hair straighter without using the straightener. But after you blowdry your hair you can straighten it lightly to get your perfect look. this is better for your hair :) hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment