Thursday, January 26, 2012

I left my hair straightener on for too long and now it's too hot. How do I cool it down fast?

I did unplug it. Jeeze, I'm not an idiot. But it refuses to cool off because it's been plugged in for so long.I left my hair straightener on for too long and now it's too hot. How do I cool it down fast?
You just have to unplug it and let it cool down by itself, trying to speed it up can be dangerous. Don't put water on it or blast cold air, it can damage the iron. Just place it somewhere cool and safe and it should be back to room temperature in a few hours.I left my hair straightener on for too long and now it's too hot. How do I cool it down fast?
Turn it off for a few. Don't touch the plates to figure out if it cooled, hold the back of your hand about an inch over the plate. Then you can tell how hot it is.
You can splash water on the heat side, and leave it in a dry sink. It would be really bad if you left it by your jacket or something and set the house on fire.
turn it off/unplug it, and cool it off in front of a fan. but don't but it directly down on something plastic, of course.
unfortunately you just hav to wait until it cools down by itself :( or u could try waving it in the air to cool it off but that probably wont make much of a difference
you can adjust the heat setting, or turn it off for a couple of minutes and then turn it bak on again. (:
you can unplug it and then simply plug it back in :]
Unplug it and let it cool down on it's own
Hmmm... You can try unlpugging it (that's what I usualy do!) or you can turn it off for a bit.
turn it off at the switch for a while maybe ......


god that was hard ....
trun it off %26amp; unpluging it!
Hair straighteners are disgusting.





Just throw some ice on it, or something. :)
try unplugging it?
take the plug out
un plug u twit %26gt;_%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment