Sunday, January 29, 2012

Are normal hair straighteners all that bad? (like revlon, conair etc?) are the salon ones so much better?

YES! Regular hair straighteners are bad for your hair and not keep it straight long! I would suggest using a CHI they are the best hair straighteneres out there! I hope this helped!Are normal hair straighteners all that bad? (like revlon, conair etc?) are the salon ones so much better?
Idk what the salon ones are, but I have a conair and it will NOT straighten my hair (luckily I rarely straighten) no matter the setting. My friend has a chi and it straightens my hair and it will stay for the whole day. =P But I'm not an every day hair straightening person, so idk about the damage and stuff. I'm sure it's similar.Are normal hair straighteners all that bad? (like revlon, conair etc?) are the salon ones so much better?
Honestly...I don't find a difference. It's just the brand name that you are paying for. What makes a hair straightener is the heat. My hair is super curly, long and thick...I had a $30 one from Sally's and I can straighten my hair straight as a board and keep it straight for as long as I want with only a few touch ups to get rid of the ponytail bump. Then I got a GHD, and It gives me the same results. The only difference, i actually did find..was that the GHD heated up faster, and I could straighten my hair faster and recieve the same results I always have...All hair straighteners damage the same, although Ceramic Flat Irons are better for your hair.
as long as they are ceramic, they should do the job all the same... Just make sure you have a good protecting product to put on your hair before you flat iron - Any flat iron at all is actually bad for your hair... I used to own the Helen of Troy Gold Series from Sallys Beauty Supply - it was like $20-$30 and worked great... I spend my money on the hair products like Kerastase Resistance (heat activated reconstruction) - bit pricey, but worth not burning my hair off...


Good luck!!!
I think that the regular ones are okay, but depending on the brand, the salon ones can be better.
ive had every make of straighteners going.


the best ones ever are GHD's especially GHD rares' the ones i have now


there so goood
revlon is fine--don't waste your money in the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment