Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Straighteners: Steam vs. Regular?

I'd really like to buy a hair straightener that doesn't damage my hair a lot and is near the $100 prince range. I have really thick wavy/curly hair. I've heard about many different types of hair straighteners but I don't know what type is better, regular ceramic hair straighteners or hair straighteners that use steam. Any advice?Hair Straighteners: Steam vs. Regular?
Do Not Use Steam!!!!! omg steam will like damage your hair three times as fast as ceramic





my suggestion for a ceraqmic staightener is a CHI they are the best but if thats too expensive try TIGI BedHead straightener they are really good tooHair Straighteners: Steam vs. Regular?
you can get either one..i have the steam one by conair and honeslty i m liking it.


but it doesnt matter wat kind of straightner you use cuz either of em will damage your hair cuz it uses heat.
steam ones tend to make my hair sticky, and i have the same type of hair as yours. jsut buy a regular one , and go over the same section a lot itll get silkier
REGULAR!


Steam is what takes the moisture completely out of your hair while regular ones are much better for your hair.
I love my Bed Head by Tigi straightener. It gets up to 400 degrees, and it gets my hair very straight. Its around $75. I found mine at Target.
STEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment