Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does the Maxiglide hair straightener really work? I have thick hair and alot of it.Please offer advice?

If its possible coudl you send pictures before and after. i read some review sites but you never know if they are the company trying to make the product sell.Does the Maxiglide hair straightener really work? I have thick hair and alot of it.Please offer advice?
I never heard of it before but if you go to this web site they have a natural straightener that might work.Does the Maxiglide hair straightener really work? I have thick hair and alot of it.Please offer advice?
What is Maxiglide? I wish there was a way that you could straighten hair without killing it...
Don't you hate it when people answer your question with a question or not at all? If you don't know the answer to my questions don't answer right? Yahoo Answers is a trip, everyone is dying for those two points!





Maxiglide is simply a 100% ceramic straightener, and it really does work. This straightner is made with ceramic plates, much like the Chi and some other lesser known brands. Other irons, that claim to be made with ceramic plates are actually coated and eventually that coating will chip away and leave you with frizzy hair! Trust me I have many $30 ';ceramic irons';. They do no work. Do you live anywhere near a simon mall? Your local mall may even be a simon mall and you don't even know it. If so, there are Kiosks in all simon malls where you can actually purchase an aswesome ceramic flat iron for 100 bucks. Depending upon how tight your naturl curls are, you want to get the small iron. Bigger irons are for people with big loose curls. I bought the 1 inch the iron for my tight frizzy curls. Look at my pic, thats me with straight hair pulled back into a bun. Let me know, and I will email you my natural hair pics.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment