Sunday, January 29, 2012

I use hair straighteners and use hair wax afterwards but....?

Every morning, I wash my hair , blow dry it, straighten it, then add hair wax, but how often can I straighten my hair without damaging it. and I wash my hair everyday, is tht safe?I use hair straighteners and use hair wax afterwards but....?
if you are using the best quality hair straightners (ghd's) and a good heat protecting mist ( lee straford poker straight) then you still will be doig your hair harm but not as much as you would be doing. afterwords spray some shinning spray ( bed head) which contains nutrients which will give you hair more life.





as for washing your hair try putting half your shampoo into a used bottle - you are left with two bottle half full - then fill them up with water so you have 2 diluted bottles! do the same to conditioner and no harm will come to you!





good luck and god bless!!I use hair straighteners and use hair wax afterwards but....?
well when you wash your hair you need to make sure you use a healing shampoo and conditioner. then before you staighten it you should use something to protect your hair, i use aquage products (work great), then after then when you go to straighten it use something else that is going to protect it from the heat or a straightener! it might seem a lot but it totally protects your hair and i have no split ends at all, and it won't get greasy unless you put too much in and use the wrong products for your hair type. the best thing to do is ask your hair stylest what you should use!! good luck!
i straighten mine every day and its not damaged
i straighten my hair everyday and it is perfectly fine... as for washing i do not wash it everyday i wash it everyother day sometimes 3 days.. and adding hair wax to your hair isnt all that great... if you dont use the hair wax will it still stay straight??? if it does try not using the wax and you can go a little longer without washing your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment