Sunday, January 29, 2012

Best possible hair straighteners ?

i have somewhat frizzy/wavy hair, i have so many straighteners but everytime i go outside even if i put smoothing stuff in it, it frizzes. whats the best possible hair straightner out there??Best possible hair straighteners ?
Chi is the best brand out there. I have naturally curly hair and the chi straightens it and makes it super silky. Make sure you use some type of frizz control too.Best possible hair straighteners ?
Try using the Chi hair straightener. I have used several different ones and so far it has worked great for me. It does cost alot but its worth it. I have really straight hair myself and every time I go outside it frizzes up also but the Chi works great... Good Luck :-)
http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>



shows top 10 best hair straighteners and b4 and after pics
the CHI is the best!
Bed Head light me up flat iron



It is amazing

I PROMISE!!!
GHD is the best you will get ! (:
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment