Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I find a hair straightener that will keep my hair straight all day?

i live in florida, and i loove... the humidity. it makes my hair freak and by the end of the day my hair looks like a mess. any suggestions? i'm just tired of dealing with it. help please!Where can I find a hair straightener that will keep my hair straight all day?
You need to invest in a CHI straightener. My hair frizzes like crazy and is very hard to handle. Once I finally shelled out the money for a high quality straightener I definitely noticed a change. Even my mom (who already has straight hair) used it and said she could tell her hair was way less frizzy. I even caught her sneaking into my bathroom to use it lol. Mine cost about $120 dollars on sale at Target, but you could probably find them online for cheaper.





p.s.


I also live in Florida, right by the beach so I feel your pain!Where can I find a hair straightener that will keep my hair straight all day?
in my opinion, chi flat irons are the best out there. I have lived in new orleans all my life, so i deal with the humidity on a regular basis as well. A chi will keep my hair silky smooth until it gets wet/ washed.
i live in florida too, i was born in miami but i live in jacksonville now, and i use extra large straighteners where i can control the heat myself and i use straightening mousses and sprays!
No to the CHI. the cord breaks way to fast. mine only lasted 2 weeks and it broke, and i've had 2.


I have the SEDU flat iron, rated the best flat iron in the world. :)


keeps mine straight for days
Use this im black and my hair is really thick and it keeps my hair striaght for X amount of days. It really works trust me. Heres the link for it


http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/


Hope this helped=)
GHD's are brilliant.. a tad expensive but good! Don't know if you can get them in Florida though ... mayb beable to get them on the net


http://ghd-uk.co.uk/


have a look
Try a CHI and Biolage hair spritz (called that but almost hair spray) I'm in Texas and it works for me.
i have the same problem.


good shampo. good products. bedhead.
The Chi works, you just need to get product to go with it.
i don't have a chi but i heard it's really good and straightens your hair really easily
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment