Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am planning to buy a hair straightener.Can someone tell me what companies are the best for it?

I also need the names of moisturising creams for the hair straightening process so the hair does not dry and become weak.So please help me out with this.I am planning to buy a hair straightener.Can someone tell me what companies are the best for it?
Regardless of the company, buy a ceramic straightener. Others will damage ur hair.



As far as companies go, I use Revlon and it works great. I know that a company called Chi is the best, but it's also very expensive.I am planning to buy a hair straightener.Can someone tell me what companies are the best for it?
paul mitchel makes stuff called skinny serum(idk how to spell it) and that works really good. it has a really sily feeling to it so when you go over it with a straightner it 's not damaging your hair. for the straightner try and get something that looks high quality but dont pay over $30 because idf thats what there asking there ripping you off.
You need a GHD flat iron. It has ceramic plates heats up in about 30 seconds and has beveled edges so you can also use it as a curling iron. The only down side is the cost im not sure what you want to spend but GHD will run about $200.

As far as products for a heat protector use Pureology Super Straight Relaxing serum if you have med to thick hair if your hair is more fine to med use KMS Flat Out anti-humity.
my favorite hair straightener would have to be my corioliss straightener, its pricey but its worth the money. Mine was about 200.00 however it leaves your hair very soft, shiny, %26amp; beautiful. You can also create curls with it, and its made of ceramic so it heats up faster. I LOVE this straightener i would recommend this to everyone and if your interested in getting one or trying one out many malls have them.
from wat ive heard i guess the GHD and CHI are the best. not sure about the cream(depend on wat ur hair needs) but i most definetly reccomend heat damage spray and something that will help ur hair shine.



Also wt i reccomend is the Remington Wet2Straight.
I use a Chi, its amazing.
hey there!

never get metal straighters i heard that they

make your hair all ... weird lol

so anyways i recommend the paul brown straitening iron becuz it heats up in 30 seconds , and it can go up to 400 degrees (at least mine can) its really simple! i bought mine aobut 2 years ago and it still feels like it brand new!

http://www.cachebeauty.com/paul_brown_ir/a>



hope this helps you!
You should for sure get a Revlon straightener. It works the best! And I also use Redken Ultra-Straightening Balm. It keeps your hair soft and helps to protect it from getting damaged by the iron, plus it makes your hair smell really good!
BedHead or Conair.

Tresseme has some nice heat tamer spray. :]
  • face cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment