Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there a really good hair straightener out there for me?

Because I have one right now that isn't very effective.


I'm looking for something less than $50.


Something in stores.


Thanks.Is there a really good hair straightener out there for me?
There is this straightener i got from walmart for about 35 dollars. I think it was made in heaven! its called Remington ';wet 2 straight'; meaning you can straighten your hair when it's wet, but i dont do that and i wouldn't recommend it either! But use it normally, it is amazing especially for the price!Is there a really good hair straightener out there for me?
If you keep going to stores and spending 50$ or less on hair straighteners, they'll all be crappy, and sooner or later you'll have spent hundreds on crappy straighteners.





Save yourself the money and effort and hair damage and get a Sedu. It's expensive, but I have one and they're awesome. All my friends who have them love them. I don't work for them or anything, I hadn't even heard of it until my boyfriend bought me one. I've had mine for a few years and it still works great. I put the link to the one I have at the bottom. It's a little over 100$, if you're not in the US you might have to pay customs too.





My bf bought mine at Folica.com but there are probably other places too.
Hi i hope this helps any striaghtner is great expensive isnt always great the type of hair straightner you wanna look for is that it isnt verywide so you can reach the top of your head so you dont get the square effect, i would aslo get a pretector spray you sray on before you straghten it prectect your hair and makes it shiny and smoother
I hate to say it but you get what you pay for. The best is a CHI and its over $50 and in a salon. You can try revlon I had a decent one from them before my CHI. It straightens pretty good but it falls apart easily and pulls hair.
Try the Remington Wet to Straight straightener! You can use it on wet or dry hair, and it works really well! Plus, it is less than $20 at target!
You can find good Hair Weaving / Braiding / Styles / Extensions / Straighteners and their Shopping information at below Blog. It will definitely help you. Have a look at it.





http://hair-weaving.blogspot.com/
yea i have a good one nd it was $20 its the revlon one that looks like a chi.
dont get me hating you !





please get a sedu , i PROMISE you wont regret it . theyre on sale for 110 on folica . com
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment