Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What kinda of hair straightener should I get?

My Chi is basically dead so i need a new one.





my hairdresser was telling me about this Baby Bliss straightener she likes...has anyone used one before? Are they good?





thanksWhat kinda of hair straightener should I get?
I have a Sedu and I love it. You can even curl your hair with it!!





Go to www.folica.com They have great reviews and good deals!!What kinda of hair straightener should I get?
GHD's are suppose to be really great. I not exactly sure how great because I have a vidal sassoon (one of the more expensive one's) and I think it's pretty good.
Chi
from the wellknown brand. i mean which has good feedback.
get one thats gold plated those work the best. i have a chi and love it!
if you want one to last you should get a ghd,,


but there very expensivee

No comments:

Post a Comment