Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can i use my hair straightener overseas?

I have a great hair straightener (called gorgeous hair) and it was $300, I bought it in New Zealand. I'm moving to Canada, can I use it there with an adaptor or will this harm it?Can i use my hair straightener overseas?
You need to buy an adaptor. When you purchase one, tell them you need it for Canada, so they give you the correct one. I don't think it will harm it, but I brought my flat iron with me to Italy, and purchased an adaptor for Italy, but my flat iron never heated up. I'm not sure why. I think the flat iron was too powerful for the low outage. It worked fine when I came back to the States. I guess you'll have to wait and see what happens when you get there.Can i use my hair straightener overseas?
Wow, that has to be a good straightener if it's that pricey! I'm almost sure that it will not get harmed with the adaptor. I do the same thing whenever I go to London and need to charge my iPod, and it never gets damaged or anything of the sort, so I'm pretty sure it won't. Just remember to get a good adaptor and you'll be fine!
If you have an adapter, you should be fine. An adapter works for anything else, I dont know why a hair straightener would be any different.
They have different style electrical sockets over in Europe and Asia. You might need to buy an adaptor.
Ya, just use a adapter....make sure you get one that downsizes the voltage too so it doesn't blow out the socket....

No comments:

Post a Comment