Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sedu hair straighteners? Need help ASAP!!!? Please answer my questions!?

1. Are they really worth the $125?


2. Do they work as good as everyone says?


3. Can you straighten your hair when wet with it?


4. If they do work amazingly rate them on a scale of 1 to 10.


5. How could I convince my mom to let me get it if I'm paying?


Please people who have these answer!Sedu hair straighteners? Need help ASAP!!!? Please answer my questions!?
1- yes, most definatly


2- I think they do. yes.


3- No, Not with the one I have


4- um like 9 or 10.


5- um just tell her you're paying for it. And if you get it off Folica.com it's free shipping. Have her pay with her credit card maybe and you give her cash?


6- you should probably get some. just the best for your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment