Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best hair straighteners?

i have really thick hair and i really need new straighteners! help i don't know what to get!


which reach the highest temperatures?


im so confuzzed XDBest hair straighteners?
GHD, they're fantastic for thick hair. They heat up fast %26amp; I find they straighten my hair so quickly. They leave it looking smooth %26amp; sleek like I've just had my hairdresser doing it. And it will still be straight the following day. Which for my thick, unruly bush of hair is amazing, lol.Best hair straighteners?
GHD's, they are expensive but they are the best. 拢119 in a salon, perhaps a little bit cheaper on ebay or somewhere x
I love the Babyliss Pro 230 Elegance 2088U, its really very good
GHD! the thin ones, i swear by it. Ive got really thinck hair aswell and GHD has always been the best for me. U can curl ur hair with hair straighteners aswell.
It really depends on how much you want to spend on your straightener!!





I found Remington was gud!! Cheap also only about 50euros!! It lasted over a year untill I broke it(my own fault!!)





I think Revlon is useless!!!





but I think that a ghd is well worth the money at around 150euros...it'll straighten your hair perfectly and does beautiful curls also!! It doesn't break easily!! It only takes a few seconds to heat up and its the best straightener I have found because I too have really thick hair!! It really thins it out and doesn't damage your hair that much provided you use heat proctector spray that you can purchase with your GHD!!





Others feel that CHI is good!!





Good luck!xxXXxx
chi iron
Chi!











or any others that cost over 100 bucks.
GHD
i have a vs sassoon and it works absolutely awesome! i love it haha =]
I have really thick hair and I use ghd's salon styler, which has wider plates....It is fantastic.
CHI Turbo!





There immense!





I've had both GHDs and CHIs





CHIs for the win!
ghd straightners
Solia Tourmaline Flat iron!!!
ghd's :] x
ok ok i got this i got this great one for Christmas its a X-heat Cermatic Styling Iron =D it works really great an also use like a styling gel before you do it so it doesnt ruin your hair!
GHD's. I have extremely thick hair 2. When i had it feathered it went horribly wrong and stuck out everywhere so good luck.
The best one ive ever had has to be CHI but it broke :-(. I have this blue one ( i forget what brand it is) it works really good too.
Ghds =]


x
sedu
I have really thick and frizzy hair and my hair straightener is Remington, it has wide ceramic plates as well as temperature control (it goes up to about 25 degrees), I'm very happy with it as it alsohas 2x protection on its ceramic plates in order to protect your hair from the heat. It straightens like a wonder and it heats up pretty fast. It's also very practical to bring along when you are travelling (which I happen to do a lot). And I would also suggest getting a hair cut to thin out your hair. A couple of years ago I got my hairstylist to really just thin out my hair and it's looked great ever since. It's also been very easy to take care of. I used to have short hair, but because its thinned out I can now have long hair (which I've always wanted)





GOOD LUCK
conair


the skinny ones!
Chi's do not last long. Don't waste your money, and don't listen to the one's that are telling you it's the best. Sedu is one of the best straighteners out there and it is only $100.





To purcase a Sedu at the cheapest price, go to Folica.com , scroll to the very top and click on Hair Styling. On the left hand side, there will be and A - Z brand list. Find Sedu, click on it, and everything else from there is self - explanitory.





For more information on a Sedu, you can go to sedubeauty.com.





Curling with a Sedu:





http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI





Flipping hair with a Sedu:





http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0vw





Also, with GHD's, I wouldn't reccommend them because of the price. Sedu is a lot better for cheaper.





I would also recommend using a 1 inch instead of 1 1/2 inch, because the 1 1/2 doesn't do curls very well.





It reaches 410 degrees.





Good luck!
I have really thick hair to,and i find that the Ghds my hairdresser has, work best on my hair.
GHD








get your hair layered it will make it thinner

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment