Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a long-lasting hair straightener?

I straighten my hair quite a bit and I've had to replace my straightener 3 times in the past 7 or 8 months. I need a durable, GREAT hair straightener. Any suggestions?What is a long-lasting hair straightener?
use a good straightening shampoo %26amp; conditioner or learn to style your hair the way it grows -life will be less stressful.What is a long-lasting hair straightener?
My hair straightner is BARBAR and i use it all the time, i've had it for a year and a half and nothing has gone wrong with it, its great i highly recomend it.
ghd is the best
my conair infiniti works really well i have had it for a few years now n i sometimes straighten my hair twice a day. it heats up fast and works really well.



http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co/a>



thats what it looks like because i know that have made a few newer ones sine but i think walmart is getting them back in so check there.
what ever you do, i would not suggest a chi. two of mine just stopped working. i took great care of them and everything. they just refused to work after a while. :'(



i have heard that the bedhead products were good, though.

i also own a conair infiniti from walmart as a back-up. it works pretty good. i've had it for two years.
Your hair is gonna be fried when your 60.
Chi. It's at target for 100 dollars. Me and the girl in pic used chi and her hair is coarse thick and really curly. Mine is fine thick and wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment