Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Would you recommend using a wet 2 straight hair straightener?

I would like to start using one but I'm not sure if it is worse then a dry iron.Would you recommend using a wet 2 straight hair straightener?
My friend has it,and ive used it too. It works really well. You'r hair makes a sizzeling noise for a second, but its fine! Its not like you'r hair is ganna burn off! But i would recamend it. Its better then having to blow dry, or wait for you'r hair to dry before strightening it. Well......hoped this helped!Would you recommend using a wet 2 straight hair straightener?
Absolutely not. Wet 2 Dry straighteners are way too damaging, you are much better off using a regular straightener.


I've talked to a few girls who have used a wet 2 dry straightener and experienced something called ';bubble hair.'; It's basically severe damage to hair that looks like a bubble at the ends causing it to break off. It is typically attributed to extreme heat, which is what you're putting your hair through when you're trying to dry and straighten at the same time.
I would not recommend it. It will damage your hair tremendously even if you use a ';ceramic'; one. What would be best for your hair is wash it every 2-4 days depending on your hair type and letting it air dry, then blow dry until it feels dry, then cool dry so the heat is not stuck in your hair. After that wait about 15-30 minutes before straitening it with a ceramic hair straitener.





hope this helps =)
Some will say go for it others will say no.








If you keep up with deep conditioning your hair and if you use a hair protectant before on your wet hair, you will be fine.


its nice because it does your hair faster than blow drying it and then straightening.








Now some advice is, DON'T buy a cheap one. With these you will need to buy a good quality iron.
it's horribly damaging. my friend is a stylist and despises wet 2 dry straighteners. i guess if you keep up with deep conditioning it would be okay.
I use on and its pretty good I straighten it sometimes when its wet but my stylist said that I shouldn't over do it by straighting my hair wet. Hope this helps!!
My wife uses one and her hair is fine
it damages your hair more
Yes, I use my Conair one and it works awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment