Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is a good affordable hair straightener?

First i bought this 15 dollar cheap conair one and it didnt work too well and it just damaged myhair. Then i bought another conair one that i think was 25 dollars and it works better, but my hair is still not as straight as i see other girls have theirs and i still think my hair is getting damaged more than it should HELP!What is a good affordable hair straightener?
The Conair Infiniti flat iron works really great trust me, around $40.00 dollars I love mine and I have had lots of flat irons even expensive ones.What is a good affordable hair straightener?
I have long waist length naturally curly hair. I have never been able to get it stick straight. For some of us it just isn't possible. By the way I am caucasian.
don't use the hair straightener.if you use it more and more, it will turn you hair to become horse hair.so then you will have to straighten it every single day or else it's going to look all thick and be all puffy.
Revlons great.Good luck by the way.
Uh, stop killing your hair with a straightener and love your curls! With the right care and products they can look better than fried, frizzy hair when you straighten it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment