Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What kind of hair straighteners are the best? I'm getting some for christmas but don't know what kind to get?

It depends what type of hair you have. If you have normal hair, then any type of ceramic straightener will be good. Remington make good ones for cheap prices. But if you have really thick and frizzy hair (like me!), then I would recommend GHD's. They're quite expensive, but totally worth it. I bought some before the summer and they're really good. If you get them off the GHD website, you get a free thermal protector, free heat-proof mat, and free next day delivery.





If you do get some make sure you keep using heat protectors on your hair, and use moisturising conditioners and treatments to keep your hair shiny and in good condition.What kind of hair straighteners are the best? I'm getting some for christmas but don't know what kind to get?
Chi is the best one I've ever used. They run from about $90-$200, and last a long time. They heat up super fast too. Check them out at:





http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h鈥?/a>What kind of hair straighteners are the best? I'm getting some for christmas but don't know what kind to get?
Wet 2 straight by Remington!!! It is about $30 and works like a dream! I have curly hair and I can get my hair stick straight in 10 Min's! I also use sun silk straighten up. I've been using this for about a month and it does not burn or dry out your hair. please trust me on this one!!
I use GHD's myself, they work wonders and really leave your hair str8 and silky.
GHD are the best! Bit pricey but well worth it! You can even get pink ones now! Whatever you go for, make sure they are ceramic ones!


Happy straightening!
The Chi is the best hair straightener ever. It not only straightens hair quickly, it also makes it a bit shinier, and soft.
i heard ghd's can burnout?? so i got gama straightners 3 years ago and there still as good as new and theyve been used everyday, ive heard futura are good aswell but thats untill the spring snaps in the handle
try GHDs or Babyliss 360 pro or something i have those and they have an adjustable temperature so you dont like burn your hair off. some girl in my school once burnt her fringe off with GHDs and she came into school with like no fringe it was well funny.
ghd's are the only way to go! They cost a lot more but are worth every penny :o)
GHD BY FAR!!!!
GHD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY HAIR STRAIGHTNED ALL THE TIME!!!!!
The best hair straightener in the world is not in the form of a beauty product. It is the CHI hair straightening iron. (little pricy but so worth it approx $100) This baby will go as hot as needed to straighten even the craziest of kinks and curls. All you will needs is a heat protectant spray (VO5 has one for like $2.50 that is awesome!!) and a shine and/or protectant serum (I couldn't live a day without Biosilk hair serum). You will be straight as an arrow if you use these!
definatly GHDs they work really well on all types of hair
GHDs are great , although I've burned out 2 sets in the last 3 years so I 've now got a pair of Kodo ceramic straighteners and they're pretty good and a lot cheaper than GHDs. I think I paid about 拢55 for them.
my daughter reckons GHD there expensive but worth it according to her .
GHD are without a doubt the best on the market
they have a new pink GHD out. they heat quickly and make your hair really straight. you can also buy hair serum to protect your hair. my sister has them and to be honest her hair is really straight and looks good. the pink GHD can be quite expensive though, i think they are around 拢160 around though i'm not entirly sure but they don't come cheap i know that!
Ghd especially if you have thick hair I wasted money on 3 sorts before getting GHD's.
i think u will like those straighteners that have braoder plates, so ur hair are done quickly..also much of the hair are done in a single stroke, so they lead to evenness in the final result
Hi I have tried my friends GHD's and agree they are very good and therefore I decided I wanted some to, but unfortunatly I could not afford them. However my friend told me corioliss pro straghteners are even better and so I got them and yes they are just as good or even better than Ghd's. Oh and for all the girls who love pink you can get them in a lovely girly pink. Hope I helped.
deffienetly GHD
GHD!!!!! i have had mine for 3 yrs and use mine nearly everyday and they are still like new! they have never let me down!
GHD's are the only choice for me, the best you can get in my opinion.
Solia





they're affordable but used in famous salons.





I have http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1鈥?/a>


it works wonders!!





my hair goes from a huge frizzy poof, to silky smooth celebrity hair!





you get a free heat pad, which is a great product and also a carrying case and I got a free make up bag with brushes. the shipping is very fast and the product is completely worth it!





I hope this helps!
GHD professional ceramic hair straighteners are reputed to be the best you can get. Being the best, they are rather expensive though! They're between 拢70 - 拢80. I use Babyllis and they're OK, but I have to admit that having used a friend's GHDs, there's no competition!
GHD with ceramic are the best. I think the ceramic is the important thing
dont get ghd it burns your flaming hair. vidal sasoon is the best. gives your hair a smooth and silky finish. i even bough one for my mum coz she likes doing her hair. Retail price is 拢40.00 but i have seen cheaper. trust me on this.
GHDs easily
Hi,





GHD's are without a doubt the best. They are quite expensive but worth it. Superdrug have good deals on them around xmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment