Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is a good quality, decently price hair straightener?

I have pretty poofy hair and am looking for a straightener that wont take me 30 min. to get my hair straight. I was looking at the Remington Shine Therapy Conditioning Straightener, but still am not sure. Im looking to pay no more that $60, any suggestions?What is a good quality, decently price hair straightener?
i have extreamly poofy hair and this works for me


Infiniti by Conair鈩?You Style Multi-Function IronWhat is a good quality, decently price hair straightener?
I have an Andis straightener. I got it last year or so, but I love it. My hair is wavy, but frizzy. It takes me about 25 minutes to straighten, whereas with my old one it took me 40! It cost about 40 bucks, I don't remember the exact price. But maybe its in the brand and you could find something like it? Hope this helps! :)
a instyler works good that's what i use and my hair if frizzy and curly and it straights in about 15 min.
The Babyliss Pro range are pretty good, i use the Pro 230, i'm from the UK and they cost around 拢60, but there are cheaper editions in that range that are just as good.
uhm the sedu wud be awesomee, but its around 120-140. maybe u can try the conair infinitiy?

No comments:

Post a Comment