Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Where can I find a good hair cordless hair straightener?

But not too expensive. I need it for gym class, because we're not allowed to have corded anything. I have pretty curly hair, but I just want it for the front side touch-ups. Any ideas? It should be able to get pretty hot, but not die after a couple of uses. I don't have THAT many batteries! lol. Thanks!Where can I find a good hair cordless hair straightener?
I wouldn鈥檛 waist your money, find a plug your typical hair strengtheners pull about 1300 amp it will heat up and die in minutes and when you cycle batteries that fast they tend not to work after a wile some leak and ruin cloths and hairWhere can I find a good hair cordless hair straightener?
Well I suggest Target, Wal-Mart , or BJs membership club....They always have all those beauty Items(Not like we girls need them!) I dont reccomend ordering from a catalog or ebay because they could damage it and cordless things are always more expensive and damage would not be good!..I also dont reccomend K-amrt...they have cheapo stuff...Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment