Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can I take hair straighteners in my hand luggage?

flying thomas cook from manchester to Turkey, thanksCan I take hair straighteners in my hand luggage?
No, as they may be used as a weapon.Can I take hair straighteners in my hand luggage?









Umm, im not sure, actually, think you may be able to because if your staying weekend and taking your stuff in hand luggage then i guess youd be able to.. ring up thomas cook or go into the travel agents to make sure. Have a nice time in turkey. Btw, Manchester is a crap airport.. Was going to Rhodes and got delayed 9 hours i think it was.
yes as long as they arent battery ones without a plug then its fine ... sum1 i no took the battery ones with her and they turned on in her bag and burnt the bag and the cabinate wer the luggage is stwoed





x
no i went with thomas cook to rhodes in august and not allowed
no because you r not allowed
well i do all the time
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment