Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I want these hair straighteners?

http://www.straightness-breakthrough.co.鈥?/a>


I think this is way cooler and as i have afro-Caribbean hair this would be really good.


Does any one own these? what do you think of it?I want these hair straighteners?
babyliss have amazing hot tools


i have a babyliss curling iron and it works great.





you should try them. let me know what you think of themI want these hair straighteners?
Hey hun,





this brand SUCKS. Honestly I went through two in a year because it just stopped working. At that point I just returned it and decided to get a CHI and I do not regret paying the extra cash for it.





My mom has very thick curly afro like hair and it makes her hair look naturally straight.





Think about it, it's a great straightener.
I love how the first girl is like ';it LOOKS like a conair'; and it clearly is babyliss.


However, she IS right about the kyoseki, its a VERY good straightner.
idk if u ask me it looks like a con air


=\





and con airr suuckss!!





try a chi or a Kyoseki flat iron





i have a Kyoseki flat iron and it works greatt idk about chi but i hear it good

No comments:

Post a Comment