Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How do I straighten my hair without a hair straightener?

I'm not going to put anything in my hair besides shampoo. I have a blow-dryer and a hair curler...How do I straighten my hair without a hair straightener?
put lotion or hair serum in your hair while its wet, spray it with hair spray then blow dry itHow do I straighten my hair without a hair straightener?
That is not possible. I you only have shampoo and a blow dryer then the straightest you can get your hair is to wash your hair and blow dry it. Not curl it.
You can get a blow drier and blow dry your hair while its wet and your brushing it straight.
Blow dry it straight....


Or before you go to bed wrap your hair around your head...(well, scalp, I guess) and clip that in place (using little silver clips).


It'll be straight once you wake up.
you can straighten your hair with a hair curlier just keep pulling it down straight and brush it
put lotsss of waterrr
Blow dry it straight with a brush
after you shower, blow dry your hair with a straightening brush. they are cheap, it looks kinda like a straightener but it has bristles on the inside. i know for sure that they are at cvs but they probably have them lots of places. hope it helps. :)





p.s. the brand is conair
try blow drying it with a paddle brush





btw: can u answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
blow dry it..just brush it down as u blow dry it
The best thing to do is blow dry your hair WHILE blow drying it. Other than that I don't think that there is much more to do than a hair straightener.
Use Gel!


I recommend Axe cuz it smells good! =)
blow dry it and brush it at the same time
lol, your a boy and u have a hair curler? lmao.


just keep brushing it

No comments:

Post a Comment